MUCAP engages in investment in a consistent manner by adhering to the following investment priorities:
Support for corporate management
We provide a variety of support for companies, including business advice and the introduction of potential business partners.
Support in all industrial categories
We give support in a wide range of industries through a large number of highly experienced specialists.
Stable provision of funds
We provide stable funding backed by the collective financial might of the MUFG Group.
Step 1DiscoveryIdentifying investment targets through
- Our unique in-house venture capitalist route
- Search for potential investees using the MUFG Group network and other resources
Investment targets are selected on the basis of:
- Face-to-face meetings with potential investees
- Investment risk analysis (due diligence)
- Selection of investees through compliance checks and other screening processes
decisionFinalize investment targets and terms and conditions of investment through
- Investment Committee meeting
- Final decision on investee, investment terms and conditions, etc., through meeting with MUCAP president
- Conclusion of investment contract
- Execution of investment in accordance with agreed terms and conditions
- Advice on all aspects of business management
- Introduction of business partners
- IPO preparation and support
- Post-IPO sale of shares in the market
- Sale to owner or third parties