As a comprehensive financial group, the MUFG Group provides a wide range of financial and business solutions, deploying its know-how and network to enhance corporate value.
As a member of the MUFG Group, MUCAP is deeply committed to supporting the growth of start-ups, devoting its utmost efforts to fostering their growth by harnessing the Group’s collective strength as well as the expertise and know-how of IPO specialists with a wealth of knowledge in a vast range of fields.
Structure of Mitsubishi UFJ Capital Management Support
MUCAP supports start-ups' funding by providing investment and cash-flow advice and, in accordance with the growth stage and specific requirements of each start-up, introduces them to Group companies as well as venture capital firms and other financial entities.
- Provision by MUCAP of growth financing
- Arrangement of financial solutions offered by MUFG Group companies (including account opening, lending, leasing, corporate credit cards)
- Mediation to obtain funding from other venture capital firms, government-affiliated financial institutions (e.g., capital loans), grants, etc.
The MUFG Group has the largest client base in the banking industry, with some 400,000 corporate customers. MUCAP acts as a bridge for linking start-ups and large companies, focusing on business matching between companies.
- Provision of opportunities for business matching with customers of MUFG Bank
- Arranging participation in MUFG Bank’s start-up assistance programs
- Introductions to our influential partners in Taiwan and other potential local collaborators for expansion overseas
MUCAP engages sincerely with start-ups experiencing management or operational issues, providing hands-on management assistance. In addition, we work hand in hand with experts in various IPO-related fields to provide start-ups with highly professional assistance toward successful completion of their IPOs.
- Introduction of IPO specialists (securities companies, trust banks, audit firms, securities printing companies, stock exchanges, etc.)
- Advice relating to IPO preparations and the creation of internal control structure (including linkage with a partner IPO consulting company)
- Assistance with personnel recruitment